I decided to add this list of things I’m planning on reviewing. I’m either in process of writing the review or I’ve got the products in my hot little hands and I’m abusing them, you know for review purposes. These are offered in no particular order. Links are to Amazon if available, otherwise to the maker’s website. Unless the items was sent to me for review by a particular company, then links go to their website.
Yes, all Amazon links on this blog are affiliate. Money from any purchases goes to blog/website fees and purchase of new items to review.
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliner (Q’d)
- Bob Slate Quad Ruled 5×7.5 Notebook (q’d)
- Bob Slate Green paper 5×7.5 Notebook (written needs photos)
- Namisu Nova Ti EF nib (Drafted, needs edits and photos)
- Rotring 600 0.5 (Drafted, needs edits and photos)
- Galen Leather No.33 Pocket Notebook Cover (Drafted, needs edits and photos)
- Piccadilly 6×9″ Soft Cover Cahier (Japanese Woodcut covers) (written needs photos)
- Tom Bihn Brain Bag (written needs photos)
- Log Eraser (Needs more use for a good review)
- Write Notebooks Pocket Notebook (Needs a lot more use before I can give a good review.)
- Shinola Soft Cover Small Notebook (rough linen) (Needs far more use before a review.)
There is an impressive list of pencils and inks to go with this, but for now, these items are at the top of my to review list. I’ll delete things off the list once they are reviewed.