I decided to try a new binding for a class project. I've done a couple of Keith A. Smiths's complicated single sheet bindings, with good success, I might add. I decided that for this project I wanted to work on panels then bind the resulting art into a large 11×14 book with about 13 leaves. I decided to try a binding that I hadn't tried before, one with linked stitches.
Holy crap this is probably the hardest binding I've ever attempted. I'm about half way throguh this book and it's taken me over 2 hours. I've made a ton of mistakes, backwards links and looks, and have broek threads. Man, tough stuff.
Also a learning lesson. Next time I have a complicated project, I'll use a binding I know.