Well, yesterday (I had the day off form the DayJob) I backed, folded an generally got ready 6 journals. I didn’t think that I would have time to get the spines designed and sewn but I did!
I thought that they came out pretty cool. I made 4) 5.5×4.25inch 200 page journals and 1)6×9 inch 200 page journal. I messed around with some patterned stitching, and some linking long stitch. I’ll post some pics tomorrow. I’ll be listing 2 on ebay and the other 3 on etsy.
I also spent copious amounts of time working on the website. My brother got me the rest of the buttons this AM, and many of them the day before so I was able to tweak a lot of the links and get thing that I wanted up like a FAQ,Links Page, and a few others.
Tomorrow ebay and etsy.