So today I finished the customer order for the large size sketchbook. Things went pretty seamlessly on the actual journal. I encountered none of the issues I had with the smaller size and the other journal I made. I reinforced the spine with tyvek AND 80lb drawing paper. I then used eyelets for added strength and durability. I love how it looks. It’s also very hefty. 9×11 inches is a big sketchbook. It has 144 pages in 9 signatures. Hopefully the woman who ordered it is as happy with the results as I am.
Here are some pics:
The last 2 are of the cover and the eyelets without any pages or anything else.
The rest are of the finished product.